TSA and OrthoGeorgia will once again team up to offer free sports physicals to athletes rising to grades 6-12. Physicals will be offered this Saturday, May 13 at 8:30 a.m. at OrthoGeorgia.
The Athletic Department at Tattnall Square Academy is excited to provide you with a new digital pre-participation system that will make your physical registration process easier while keeping your student’s important medical information safe. We are confident this new process will serve as a time saver while giving you the convenience of filling out most forms via computer or mobile phone.
It’s easy for you to set-up your accounts and fill out the GHSA and school required information.
1. The FIRST STEP (very important) is for students and parents both to create separate accounts.
Please select one of the following account set-up methods. Reference handouts for more detailed instructions if needed.
– Quick Account Instructions via mobile phone (highly recommended) – The Quick Account Creation attachment explains in detail with pictures, but all you need to sign up for the PlanetHS website and follow Tattnall Square Academy via smart phone, text S2511 to 69274. (Text HELP to 69274 for more information. Text STOP to 69274 to opt out. Msg & Data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Number of messages vary per user). You will receive a text with a link. Click on that link and then fill out the required fields.
– Account Creation via computer or tablet
– Go to www.planeths.com
; click on the sign-up button in upper right hand corner. When filling out account information, select Tattnall Square as your home school; fill out required information, submit. The Getting Started attachment explains in detail with screen shots.
2. Link Parent and Student accounts (also very important) – Once the parent and/or student has registered, each will need to log into their accounts and link. Please follow the detailed instructions on the Getting Started Guide. Either the parent or the student can initiate the linking.
3. Fill out your health history form online. Save and Submit. Print and bring to physical day. If you do not bring your history form to physical day, you will have to fill out a blank form.
4. Print a blank copy of the Physical Exam form for the doctor to complete and sign on physical day.
5. Fill out the remaining forms online.
The entire process should take you less than 20 minutes. You can stop and come back to the form at any time and your information will be saved. Athletes cannot be deemed eligible to participate, nor be included on team rosters, until all required pre-participation forms are entered. Forms will be valid for the entire 2017-18 school year. You will only need to fill out forms once, regardless of how many sports your student participates in.
PlanetHS has a customer support line if you need assistance: 1-888-668-7452 available 9am – 5pm ET Monday – Friday. You can also call me at 478-477-6760 ext. 601.
Spring sports physicals are for rising 6th-12th graders that plan on participating during the 2017-18 school year in any of the following sports:
FALL SPORTS-Football, Softball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Cross Country or Clay Target Shooting
WINTER SPORTS-Basketball, Swimming or Wrestling
SPRING SPORTS-Baseball, Soccer, Track and Field, Golf or Tennis
Again, we are excited that this program will allow for online registration for the necessary forms, and more importantly, allow our training staff to better service our student athletes by having their medical history in a safe, online format. Thank you for your support as we continue to grow and look for ways to improve!