Our delayed arrival Mondays will start tomorrow, September 25. Students will begin school promptly at 8:40 a.m. Here are a few important items to remember regarding Delayed Arrival Mondays:
- Faculty and staff will be in meetings from 7:30 – 8:25 on these days and will not be available during those times.
- Childcare will be available for students in need, but will not be available until 7:45 a.m.
- If your children will be arriving prior to 8:30 a.m., please direct them to the following locations designated by grade level:
- K3 & K4 – Room 401
- K5, 1st, & 2nd – Room 400
- 3rd – 6th Grades – Lunchroom
- 7-12th – Lunchroom
- Delayed Arrival Mondays will occur every Monday between September 25 and April 23.