We are excited to introduce to you the Tattnall Tuition Reset Plan! The following is an overview of the announcement made at our Re-enrollment Kickoff. Please review the information below, and If you have any questions, contact [email protected]
We are excited about the future of our school!
Why do we need a tuition reset?
- Over the last decade, the rate of private school tuition in the nation has increased on average from 50 to 70 percent while the inflation in our economy has been significantly lower.
- Nationally, private schools are recognizing the need for a reset.
- Private schools are basically outpricing themselves with these skyrocketing increases.
- Tattnall is answering the call for affordability.
What is the Tattnall Tuition Reset Plan?
- After extensive research and prayer, the Board of Trustees and administration is proud to announce the Tattnall Tuition Reset Plan.
- With this plan, our base tuition for the 2021-22 school year will not increase, but rather will be reduced by 20 percent.
- The price resets base tuition back to what it was a decade ago.
- On top of the 20 percent, both faculty and alumni will receive an additional 30 percent discount.
- We will continue to provide the same quality education and opportunities but at a much more affordable price.
- Tuition rates will be evaluated annually but the goal of the Board of Trustees is to always keep tuition at an affordable rate.
- Discounts apply to base tuition only (this does not include fees).
How is the Tuition Reset Possible?
- Tattnall has experienced stability and growth over the last several years.
- The Board of Trustees and administrative team intentionally engaged in strategic planning, conservative revenue forecasting, and careful attention to expense management.
- Solid financial standing – so much so that teachers will once again receive a raise next year.
- With the reset plan and ongoing advancement/fundraising efforts, the Board and the Administration fully anticipate increased revenue to be utilized for TSA’s strategic initiatives.
- For those unable to attend the meeting this evening, your packet with specific details about the tuition fee schedule and the enrollment contract will be sent on Friday by either mail or in your elementary child’s folder (all family packets will be sent through the youngest child).
- In the next few weeks, we will send email reminders about re-enrollment dates along with opportunities to complete the process online.
- Please confirm your family’s re-enrollment intentions by completing the form and payment on or before February 16, 2021.
If you’d like to go ahead and complete the re-enrollment process online, do so via the links below.
We’re looking forward to a great future at TSA!