Applying To Tattnall
While searching for a school can be stressful, please know that our goal is to make the admissions process as smooth and enjoyable as possible for you and your child. The Admissions Office carefully explores each applicant’s individual talents and strengths to determine if Tattnall’s program best meets his or her needs. In order to personalize the process, we invite applicants in all grades to shadow a day in the classroom. You can contact our admissions team below
Contact Mallory Huff for an application.
1. Download a printable application or submit your application online today! – Be sure to submit one application per student. The application fee is $60, and fees should be paid when your application is submitted. When submitting your application, please include copies of your:
- most recent report card
- previous year’s final report card
- most recent standardized testing
- immunization record (Form 3231)
2. Testing and/or Evaluation – Once the application and required forms have been submitted, the admissions office will contact you to schedule a testing or evaluation date. Students applying for grades K4 – 6th will be tested, and middle and high school students are evaluated using transcripts and standardized test scores.
3. Decision process – Our admissions office will now confer with head of school to finalize the admissions decision.
4. Tuition Assistance – Once an application has been accepted, tuition assistance applications will be evaluated and offered on a need basis while funds are available. Please submit a copy of the 1st and 2nd page of your most Federal Tax Return (Form 1040) and a completed tuition assistance application.
5. The final step in the application process is completion of a Registration Agreement which includes a one-time $500 non-refundable entrance fee.